Wolfgang Candy Company was founded in 1921 by Delphy Eli and Mima Mae Wolfgang and their eldest son Paul as the D. E. Wolfgang Candy Company
. What started as a small business in the cellar of their family home on Latimer Street in North York, Pennsylvania has grown to be a fourth generation family business still using the time tested recipes and methods
since the beginning. As the company expanded, Wolfgang began selling chocolates at local farmers markets in York, Lancaster, Harrisburg and more. With business booming, chocolate and candy making was taking over the house which led to opening up a chocolate factory in downtown York, PA.
Today Wolfgang’s manufacturing facilities are located in historic downtown York, PA as well as in Loganville, PA. The company produces private label confections and cookies for many national retailers and provides contract manufacturing for many large snack and other confections companies throughout the Northeast. All products are OU-Dairy and SQF 3 certified.
Needless to say we love candy…and chocolate!